20090924

NEW

cd

language change.. :) I guess I should blog more in english.
today I designed this CD package. it's very simple to design.
I used the blog colours. :) haha. I found this material at ikea, how cool is that?
I am such a big fan of packages. sometimes I buy products just because of a cute package.
I love different materials and the feeling when I touch it..

sooo, I was thinking, my future clients should also get the same experience.
:)
hope u like it.

Labels:


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments:
I am a huge fan of the packaging. Chic, clean, but a lot of fun.

Long live IKEA!
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home