20090926

we already planned this photoshooting long time ago and finally we made it..
:) cool. we would shoot even more, when the sun wouldn't go down..
we went to a park and in end we had so many ideas and locations in our heads.. so we really need to repeat it.
I love vintage style. I am freaking out when I see the pictures in this style.
I don't know why I don't use it more often.
I love clothes and all the acc. And even more pictures.

nelly-u are amazing. so creative and u have a different view. I love it. thank u for the beautiful pictures. :)
I am looking for some more. in my new town. :)




the SLIDESHOW here

have a beautiful weekend.
the sun is shining. beautiful.

..



.

..

..

..

..1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home