20111101

CHARLIE.

a man with heart.




NY is very personal to me.
not just because of places where I go, which I know.
no. more because of people, I love.
even when I used to live here, it seemed like it was easier
to share stories. skipping all the smalltalk and dive
right into deep things.
it is a huge privilege for me to be a part of peoples lives. it really changes my view of life into a very realistic way. (..)
I met Charlie on the first day. since than I really felt he
has such a huge heart, which is also very broken.
but it is good to see, how much he trusts in the Lord.
(..)
I really hope that you will receive your answer-Charlie. I will miss you.


(..)






------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home