20110207

MARKET.

I am back in Germany. but both worlds are in me. jetlag. summer. winter. day and night. two languages. memories. but responsibilities.

that's why I would like to share with you some more pictures from Australia, I didn't publish on my blog yet.

one of my favorite places in Melbourne was THE VICTORIA MARKET.
I just loved the atmosphere and especially the people from all over the world.
it was crowded, even if the pictures don't really show it. but it was. it was chaotic and loud in the end.
I loved being there.
sometimes just walking through and watching the people. sometimes trying different fruits and vegetables. I loved mangos and passionfruit. they were so tasty. wow.
that is what I had for my breakfast. not cheese. not jam on my bread. but fruit.
I love this part of travel. not just BE in a different world, but also TASTE, SMELL and FEEL it.






m2

m1

m5

m8


m3

IMG_8316 Kopie

m4

m6

m7


Labels: , , ,


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home